Video rooms are great for small virtual events and casual hangouts.
You can have up to 16 people in a video room at one time.
Unlike traditional video calls, video rooms on Geneva are 'always on' so that anyone can drop in and out at any time.
Video Room Overview
- See who is connected to the call before joining by the avatars next to the room name in the rooms list.
- Share your video in the call, or keep your video off and have your profile picture so in your tile.
- Use the controls at the bottom of the call to screenshare, turn your video on and off, mute and unmute yourself or leave the call.
- See who is connected from the room members and ping additional members to join from the members list.
Joining a video room
On Web / Desktop
- Tap the name of the room in the group’s side menu