Audio rooms are like big group phone calls, great for virtual events and casual, spontaneous pop-in hangouts. Up to 100 people can be in an audio room at once.
Once you join, you can ping other people in the group to join you in the room and they'll get a push notification letting them know you want to hang.
Audio Room Overview
- See who is connected by the avatars next to the room name
- See who is talking in the room by the audio indicator around their profile
- Mute yourself or leave the call with the controls at the bottom right
- See who is connected and ping more members to join in from the room members list.
Joining an audio room
On Web / Desktop
- Tap the name of the room in the group side menu
- Press "Connect"